If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 25.07.2018 / Corporate News /January to June 2018: Linde business performs well in the first half-year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The business of technology company The Linde Group performed well in the first half of 2018. "Linde is on the right track. We are seeing encouraging growth in revenue and were able once again to achieve a significant increase in our Group margin," said Professor Dr Aldo Belloni, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG.
- 25.04.2018 / Corporate News /January to March 2018: Linde makes a good start to the new year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The technology company The Linde Group saw positive business trends in the first quarter of 2018.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 28.07.2017 / Corporate News /January to June 2017: Linde continues to increase revenue and earnings
The technology company The Linde Group achieved increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit in the period from January to June 2017. "We are pleased with our performance and will meet our forecast for the full year," said Professor Dr Aldo Belloni, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG.
- 28.04.2017 / Corporate News /January to March 2017: Linde starts the new financial year with increases in revenue and earnings
The technology company The Linde Group saw positive business trends in the first quarter of 2017, achieving increases in both revenue and earnings compared to the first quarter of 2016.
- 09.03.2017 / Corporate News /Linde achieves its growth targets despite economic headwind and again announces increase in dividend exceeding earnings growth
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2016 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 28.07.2016 / Corporate News /Linde half-year earnings in line with expectations
The technology company The Linde Group generated earnings in line with expectations in the first six months of 2016 in a market environment which remains challenging.
- 19.07.2016 / Trade News /BASF and Linde successfully complete pilot project at National Carbon Capture Center in Wilsonville, Alabama
BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, and The Linde Group, a technology company, successfully completed a joint pilot project to improve capture of carbon dioxide (CO2) from flue gas at a coal fired power plant at the National Carbon Capture Center (NCCC).
- 15.07.2016 / Trade News /Hydrogen refuelling now possible in Ulm
The network of hydrogen (H2) filling stations in Germany is growing: Daimler, Linde, Total, and the Centre for Solar Energy and Hydrogen Research Baden-Württemberg (ZSW) jointly hosted the official opening of another hydrogen fuel pump in Ulm today.
- 06.07.2016 / Trade News /Linde Expanding Global Neon Supply Capabilities
To further assure a long-term and secure supply of neon for its customers worldwide, Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases has made yet another investment to support its vertically integrated neon supply chain.
- 05.07.2016 / Trade News /Linde to invest PHP 1.3 billion (EUR 25 million) in additional capacity for industrial gases production and plant upgrades in the Philippines
Linde Philippines, Inc., a member of The Linde Group, today announced an investment of PHP 1.3 billion (EUR 25 million) to upgrade its existing air separation unit and add a new nitrogen liquefaction unit.
- 31.05.2016 / Corporate News /Linde exercises right to call two hybrid bonds early
Linde is exercising its right to call early two subordinated hybrid bonds that the Group issued in 2006 to acquire the British gases company BOC.
- 04.05.2016 / Trade News /Linde awarded major supply contract for South African helium
Technology company The Linde Group, today announced the signing of an agreement between Linde and alternative energy company Renergen for the development of the Free State Helium and Natural Gas (NG) field near Welkom in South Africa, expected to commence operations in 2018.
- 03.05.2016 / Corporate News /Professor Wolfgang Reitzle elected as Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Linde AG
At the Annual General Meeting of Linde AG held today, Professor Wolfgang Reitzle was elected to the Supervisory Board as a shareholder representative. He will take up his position on the Supervisory Board with effect from 21 May 2016 on the expiry of the statutory two-year cooling-off period.
- 29.04.2016 / Corporate News /January to March 2016: Linde starts the year with stable revenue and earnings trends after adjusting for exchange rate effects
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a stable business performance in the first quarter of 2016 after adjusting for exchange rate effects. Linde also achieved a significant increase in operating cash flow in the first three months of the year.
- 22.04.2016 / Corporate News /Linde showcases its extensive hydrogen expertise at HANNOVER MESSE 2016
The technology company The Linde Group is highlighting its pioneering role in enabling zero-emissions mobility powered by hydrogen at this year's HANNOVER MESSE trade show. The gases expert will be showcasing in particular its innovative fuelling technology.
- 19.04.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches enhanced digital cylinder management service
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of a new cloud-based version of its cylinder inventory intelligence service, ACCURA®. The internet-based system aims to significantly increase productivity, improve traceability and safety and deliver cost savings for gas cylinder users.
- 12.04.2016 / Trade News /Linde to invest in a new air separation unit in East Malaysia
- Linde Eastern Oxygen Sdn Bhd (Linde EOX) , a subsidiary of Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd, today announced an investment of RM33 million (EUR 7.4 million) in Tanjung Kidurong to build an air separation unit (ASU) producing approximately 33 tonnes per day of liquefied gases, in addition to its existing ASU in Kuching.
- 07.04.2016 / Corporate News /Linde launches service with zero-emissions fuel-cell cars
Today, the technology company The Linde Group took another important step on the road to zero-emissions hydrogen (H2) mobility.
- 16.03.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches CO2 scrubbing technology for early flowback gas
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its pioneering mobile technology to economically remove carbon dioxide (CO2) from early flowback natural gas, giving producers a cost-effective way to increase recovery and achieve green completions.
- 15.03.2016 / Trade News /Linde facilitates photovoltaic cell capacity expansion in South East Asia
Major photovoltaic (PV) cell manufacturers in South East Asia are expanding capacity and are partnering with technology company The Linde Group to quickly establish the reliable, high-quality supply chain they need as they extend material supply lines beyond their home countries.
- 10.03.2016 / Corporate News /Linde successfully sustains its position in a challenging market environment and again proposes an increase in dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to deliver a solid performance in the 2015 financial year, once again achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 03.03.2016 / Corporate News /Linde to showcase its hydrogen leadership at 2016 Shell Eco-marathon
- The technology company The Linde Group will support this year’s Shell Eco-marathon (SEM) as a global partner by supplying participating fuel cell-powered vehicles with hydrogen (H2).
- 25.02.2016 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
Linde Healthcare, a global business of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 19.02.2016 / Trade News /The Linde Group and Erdemir Group to build new air separation unit in Turkey
The Turkish steel producer Erdemir Group and the German technology company The Linde Group have signed a Letter of Intent to form a joint venture in order to build a new air separation unit (ASU) in Iskenderun, southern Turkey.
- 08.02.2016 / Corporate News /Linde AG: Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle proposed as Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- The Nomination Committee of the Supervisory Board of Linde AG will recommend to the Supervisory Board to propose to the Annual General Meeting the election of Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle on 3 May 2016 to the Supervisory Board.
- 04.02.2016 / Trade News /Linde plays key role in Wendelstein 7-X plasma generation
The Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics (IPP), developers of the Wendelstein 7-X fusion device in Greifswald, Germany, have reported their success in generating hydrogen plasma for the first time in the fusion experiment Wendelstein 7-X.
- 02.02.2016 / Corporate News /Lincare, a Linde subsidiary, closes acquisition of American HomePatient
- Lincare Holdings Inc., a US subsidiary of the technology company The Linde Group, has successfully closed the acquisition of US company American HomePatient, Inc.
- 27.01.2016 / Trade News /Univation Technologies and The Linde Group to cooperate on advancing polyethylene plant and cracker integration
Univation Technologies and The Linde Group’s Engineering Division have entered into a cooperation agreement aimed at providing performance and cost efficiencies for the production of polyethylene resins.
- 17.12.2015 / Trade News /Linde hydrogen fueling system surpasses one million fills at BMW South Carolina plant
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 15, 2015 – Hydrogen fueling stations using Linde technology have reached a major milestone – more than 1,000,000 fills for the fuel-cell driven material handling equipment at the BMW Manufacturing Co. LLC plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- 07.12.2015 / Corporate News /Linde continues to grow in strategic homecare market
- Technology company The Linde Group continues to invest in the growing homecare market through the agreement to acquire US company American HomePatient, Inc., which is based in Brentwood (TN).
- 30.11.2015 / Adhoc News /Ad-hoc announcement according to Section 15 WpHG
The Linde AG informs that from today´s perspective it will not achieve the target for 2017 of Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) of 11 to 12 percent and now expects ROCE to be between 9 and 10 percent.
- 27.11.2015 / Trade News /Linde to make EUR 14m investment to build the largest liquid producing air separation unit in Bangladesh
- Linde Bangladesh Limited, a subsidiary of The Linde Group’s Gases Division, today announced an investment of BDT 1.2 billion (EUR 14.6 million) in Rupganj to build an air separation unit (ASU) producing approximately 100 tonnes per day of liquefied gases, making it the largest liquid producing ASU in Bangladesh.
- 13.11.2015 / Trade News /Linde to make EUR 15 m gas production investment in Finnish pulp and paper industry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it will construct ECOVARTM standard on-site nitrogen and oxygen production plants for CP Kelco and Metsä Fibre, respectively, in Äänekoski, Finland. The long-term on-site gas supply agreements include plant installation, operation and maintenance. Both plants will be constructed by Linde’s Engineering Division.
- 28.10.2015 / Corporate News /Linde increases revenue and earnings in a challenging environment – mainly as a result of exchange rate effects and healthcare
- The technology company The Linde Group achieved a 7.7 percent increase in revenue on the basis of reported figures in the first nine months of 2015 to EUR 13.552 bn, compared with revenue of EUR 12.584 bn in the first nine months of 2014.
- 15.10.2015 / Corporate News /Linde develops a new production process for synthesis gas
- Today, technology company The Linde Group officially opened the new Linde Pilot Reformer research facility at Pullach near Munich – Linde’s largest location worldwide. The event was attended by customers, partners and employees.
- 14.10.2015 / Corporate News /Linde’s hydrogen-powered bike shows new way towards electro-mobility
- Yesterday the company unveiled its latest development, a very innovative pedelec, whose name derives from “pedal electric cycle”.
- 13.10.2015 / Corporate News /Filling up with hydrogen will soon be possible Germany-wide
- Six industrial companies - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and TOTAL - have formed a cross-sector joint venture, H2 MOBILITY Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG. The creation of the limited partnership paves the way for a staged expansion of hydrogen (H2) filling stations across Germany, which will bring the total to around 400.
- 08.10.2015 / Trade News /Linde hydrogen fueling station now operational in San Juan Capistrano
- Linde North America, Inc. announced today that its second retail hydrogen fueling station for fuel cell automobiles in California is now operational.
- 01.10.2015 / Trade News /Another hydrogen filling station opens in Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Daimler, Linde and TOTAL are continuing their joint plans for the expansion of a national hydrogen (H2) infrastructure. After the openings at the Geiselwind motorway service area, the first H2 filling station on the autobahn, and at two locations in Berlin, the partners have now taken another step towards a nationwide supply network for locally emission-free electric vehicles with fuel cells.
- 21.09.2015 / Trade News /Linde Electronics presents 2014 global supplier awards
- Electronic Fluorocarbons LLC and Albemarle Corporation recognised for exceptional quality, safety, service and technology performance
- 18.09.2015 / Corporate News /Sweden’s largest hydrogen fuelling station opened
Sweden’s largest and Stockholm’s first hydrogen fuelling station for fuel-cell cars was opened in Arlanda yesterday by Bo Dyrvold, CEO of AGA, the Swedish subsidiary of The Linde Group.
- 29.07.2015 / Corporate News /Positive exchange rate effects have a beneficial impact on Linde’s revenue and earnings in the first half of 2015
- The technology company The Linde Group achieved a 10.0 percent increase in revenue on the basis of reported figures in the first six months of 2015 to EUR 9.036 bn, compared with revenue of EUR 8.212 bn in the first six months of 2014. After adjusting for exchange rate effects, revenue was similar to the level achieved in the first half of 2014.
- 02.07.2015 / Corporate News /Green light for green hydrogen at Energiepark Mainz
Festive kick-off for energy storage project in collaboration between Stadtwerke Mainz, Linde, Siemens and the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences
- 11.06.2015 / Trade News /Linde to display comprehensive process and engineering expertise at ACHEMA trade show
- With the slogan “Collaborate. Innovate. Deliver.” technology company The Linde Group will demonstrate how the world leader in gases and engineering delivers true value to its customers at this year’s ACHEMA trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany, starting on 15 June.
- 22.05.2015 / Trade News /Linde steps up research into safe ways of using captured carbon dioxide
- Technology company The Linde Group continues to focus on advanced solutions for the recycling of carbon dioxide (CO2).
- 21.05.2015 / Trade News /New hydrogen fuelling station in Innsbruck powers fuel-cell cars cross the Alps
- Technology company The Linde Group and OMV today officially opened a new hydrogen fuelling station in Innsbruck.
- 08.05.2015 / Trade News /Linde successfully launches compact hydrogen generator line called HYDROPRIME®
- Technology company The Linde Group has successfully launched its new HYDROPRIME® plant line of innovative, cost effective hydrogen generators which are based on proven steam methane reforming technology.
- 05.05.2015 / Corporate News /Linde donates for earthquake victims in Nepal
- The technology company The Linde Group is supporting disaster relief after the devastating earthquake in Nepal on 25 April with EUR 30,000 emergency aid. The donation will be given to the organisations “Red Cross” and “Save the Children”, the company announced today.
- 05.05.2015 / Trade News /Bomin Linde LNG fuels the first German vessel with liquefied natural gas
- The test run in Bremerhaven for the bunkering of the Borkum ferry MS Ostfriesland, owned by AG EMS, with environmentally friendly liquefied natural gas (LNG) was completed successfully.
- 04.05.2015 / Corporate News /Germany's first hydrogen filling station on the autobahn opens
As part of the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP), Daimler, Linde and TOTAL have jointly taken an important step forward in the expansion of Germany’s hydrogen (H 2) infrastructure.
- 30.04.2015 / Corporate News /Linde starts the new financial year with increases in revenue and earnings as a result of positive exchange rate effects
- In the first quarter of 2015, the technology company The Linde Group benefited significantly from the weakness of the euro, which led to increases in its Group revenue and operating profit. The very positive trend in operating cash flow also continued in the first three months of the financial year.
- 22.04.2015 / Trade News /Linde wins prestigious international product design award for pioneering cylinder valve EVOS™
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that its technologically advanced, ground-breaking gas cylinder valve, EVOS™ Ci, has won the prestigious Red Dot Award: Product Design 2015.
- 10.04.2015 / Corporate News /Linde to supply LNG fuel gas system to new high-speed ferry
Technology company The Linde Group, via its Swedish Engineering subsidiary Cryo AB, has been awarded a contract by Meyer Turku Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for the next-generation high-speed ferry being built for AS Tallink Grupp. The ferry will operate in the Baltic Sea between Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia and has been designed to comply with the European Emission Control Area (ECA) limits thanks to the use of LNG as fuel.
- 09.04.2015 / Corporate News /Linde at HANNOVER MESSE: Focus on hydrogen mobility, energy storage and liquefied natural gas
Technology company The Linde Group will be showcasing the latest developments in environmentally sound energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2015.
- 16.03.2015 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth in a difficult market environment and increases its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group has continued to see positive trends in the 2014 financial year, achieving increases in both Group operating profit and Group revenue after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 26.02.2015 / Corporate News /Linde to supply Shell Eco-marathon with hydrogen
For the fifth consecutive year, technology company The Linde Group will support the Shell Eco-marathon and supply participating fuel cell-powered vehicles with hydrogen.
- 09.02.2015 / Trade News /Linde launches innovative leak detection technology to improve food packaging process
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of MAPAX® LD, a pioneering technology to detect defects in modified atmosphere packaging (MAP).
- 22.01.2015 / Corporate News /Linde to build its first hydrogen fuelling station in Sweden
Technology company The Linde Group, via its Scandinavian business branch AGA, will build its first hydrogen refuelling station in Sweden at Arlanda airport outside Stockholm.
- 11.12.2014 / Trade News /Linde launches its first retail hydrogen fueling station in the U.S.
Linde LLC, the North American subsidiary of The Linde Group, has put its first retail hydrogen fueling station in the U.S. into operation. The facility, which is a part of the Ramos Oil Company multi-fuel station in West Sacramento, California, was inaugurated yesterday.
- 05.12.2014 / Corporate News /Linde AG Supervisory Board appoints new Executive Board members
The Linde AG Supervisory Board has appointed Dr Christian Bruch (44) and Bernd Eulitz (49) as new members of its Executive Board with effect from 1 January 2015.
- 30.10.2014 / Corporate News /January to September 2014: Linde generates a slight increase in revenue despite unfavourable exchange rate effects – Growth targets adjusted to reflect the weakening in the economic outlook
- In the nine months to 30 September 2014, the technology company Linde achieved a slight increase in Group revenue despite unfavourable exchange rate effects. Group operating profit, on the other hand, was not as high as the figure achieved in the first nine months of 2013.
- 30.10.2014 / Adhoc News /Linde recognises impairment losses and adjusts its growth targets to reflect the weakening in the economic outlook
- 22.10.2014 / Trade News /Linde launches pioneering NOx removal technology for the power industry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that its innovative nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions removal technology, LoTOx™, is now available for the power industry.
- 08.10.2014 / Trade News /Daimler, Linde and partners to build new hydrogen fuelling stations in Germany
Automobile manufacturer Daimler and gases and engineering company The Linde Group will team up with oil and gas companies TOTAL, OMV, Avia and Hoyer this year to significantly increase the number of hydrogen fuelling stations in Germany.
- 07.10.2014 / Corporate News /Linde to build new air separation unit in eastern Germany
- Technology company The Linde Group is set to build a new air separation unit in the eastern German town of Eisenhüttenstadt, near Frankfurt an der Oder.
- 07.10.2014 / Trade News /Linde Engineering North America building ammonia plant to J.R. Simplot Company
Linde Engineering North America (LENA) is building an ammonia plant for J.R. Simplot Company adjacent to Simplot's existing phosphate fertilizer complex in Rock Springs, WY.
- 15.09.2014 / Corporate News /Linde listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- Linde AG has again been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI).
- 11.09.2014 / Corporate News /Linde awarded engineering contract for LNG plant in Canada
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to provide engineering and procurement services for a 2.1 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) natural gas liquefaction plant for Woodfibre LNG Limited, a subsidiary of energy resources development company Pacific Oil & Gas (PO&G).
- 08.09.2014 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
- Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 14.08.2014 / Trade News /Linde and Solidia Technologies work together to industrialize technology that considerably reduces CO2 footprint and production costs of pre-cast concrete
The U.S. start-up Solidia Technologies® has signed a partnership agreement with The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, to industrialize an innovative technology that could reduce the environmental footprint of pre-cast concrete while reducing production costs and improving the performance of building materials.
- 05.08.2014 / Trade News /Linde to build two additional retail hydrogen fueling stations in northern California
The California Energy Commissionen (CEC) awarded USD 4.3 million to Linde North America to construct retail hydrogen fueling stations at Oakland International Airport and San Ramon, California.
- 29.07.2014 / Corporate News /January to June 2014: Linde proves its stability despite unfavourable exchange rate effects
In the first half of 2014, the technology company The Linde Group generated virtually the same amount of revenue as in the first half of 2013. Group operating profit was not quite as high as in the prior-year period.
- 14.07.2014 / Trade News /Linde starts small-series production for hydrogen fuelling stations
Technology company The Linde Group continues to advance the introduction of hydrogen as a fuel: Today the company officially opened the world’s first small-series production facility for hydrogen fuelling stations in Vienna.
- 01.07.2014 / Trade News /Linde launches global initiative to improve safe handling of acetylene gas
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its worldwide safety programme to improve the safe storage and transportation of acetylene cylinders by customers.
- 27.06.2014 / Trade News /Bechtel-Linde consortium to build large-scale ethylene plant at Baytown complex
Bechtel and Linde have been awarded a contract to design and build an ethylene plant in Texas for ExxonMobil. The plant will be built just east of Houston at the ExxonMobil Baytown Complex, one of the largest and most technologically advanced petroleum and petrochemical complexes in the world.
- 16.06.2014 / Trade News /Linde subsidiary CRYO AB will build LNG fuel gas system for high-tech Finnish icebreaker
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract by Arctech Helsinki Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for a new icebreaker for the Finnish Transport Agency.
- 03.06.2014 / Trade News /Linde and BASF intend to jointly develop on-purpose butadiene technology
The Linde Group and BASF SE intend to cooperate in developing and licensing processes for the on-purpose production of linear butenes and butadiene.
- 02.06.2014 / Trade News /Siluria Technologies and Linde announce ethylene technology partnership
Siluria Technologies, a pioneer in the commercial production of fuels and chemicals made from clean and abundant natural gas, and The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, announced today that they have entered into a collaboration agreement.
- 23.05.2014 / Corporate News /Go ahead for the energy turnaround in Germany: Secretary of State Reiche opens hydrogen station at Berlin-Schönefeld
The Parliamentary Secretary of State to the Federal Transport Minister, Katherina Reiche, refuelled a fuel cell vehicle for the first time at the “Green Hydrogen Hub” (H2BER) of the TOTAL multi-energy fuelling station at Berlin-Schönefeld.
- 15.05.2014 / Corporate News /Minister Gabriel sees Energiepark Mainz as an important building block of Germany’s energy turnaround
Today, Germany’s Minister of Economics and Technology, Sigmar Gabriel, together with representatives of power utility Stadtwerke Mainz AG, Siemens AG, The Linde Group and RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, gave the starting signal for the construction of the Energiepark Mainz.
- 06.05.2014 / Corporate News /January to March 2014: Linde achieves a slight increase in revenue – growth slowed by exchange rate effects
The technology company The Linde Group achieved a slight increase in Group revenue in the first quarter of 2014 when compared with the first quarter of 2013.
- 04.04.2014 / Corporate News /Linde to demonstrate its leading role in clean fuels at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2014. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 31.03.2014 / Trade News /Linde awarded Enterprise Framework Agreement by Shell to build ethane cracking units
The technology company The Linde Group announced today that it has entered into an Enterprise Framework Agreement (EFA) with Shell Global Solutions International B. V. to build ethane cracking units on a global basis. The EFA is for ten years, with an option to be extended.
- 17.03.2014 / Corporate News /Linde increases revenue and earnings again and raises its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to give a steady business performance in the 2013 financial year, again achieving increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 11.02.2014 / Corporate News /Linde to deliver two hydrogen plants to Russia
- Technology company The Linde Group has recently signed an engineering and procurement contract for two hydrogen plants in Nizhnekamsk, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation.
- 10.02.2014 / Trade News /Linde supplies next generation specialty gas cylinders for use on International Space Station
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that Danish Aerospace Company (DAC) has selected Linde’s ECOCYL® specialty gas cylinders to calibrate important respiratory measurement equipment onboard the International Space Station (ISS). Both measurement equipment and cylinders are scheduled for launch on a European Ariane-5 rocket in South America during summer 2014.
- 07.02.2014 / Corporate News /Linde and Nynas conclude hydrogen on-site contract
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a long-term contract with Nynas AB, one of the world leaders in the naphthenic specialty oils (NSP) and the bitumen business, for the on-site supply of hydrogen at Nynas’ refinery in Hamburg, Germany.
- 04.02.2014 / Trade News /Linde becomes global partner of Shell Eco-marathon
The technology company The Linde Group will intensify its involvement in the Shell Eco-marathon, becoming a "Global Paddock Partner" for this year's event. Shell Eco-marathon is one of the world's most challenging student innovation competitions and takes place annually in Europe, America and Asia.
- 27.01.2014 / Trade News /Bomin Linde LNG and AG EMS conclude first contract in Germany for the delivery of liquefied natural gas as marine fuel
The shipping company Aktien-Gesellschaft EMS (AG EMS) and Bomin Linde LNG have signed the first contract for the delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Germany.
- 11.12.2013 / Trade News /Partners green light "Energiepark Mainz"
The Energiepark Mainz, planned for the Hechtsheim district of the city of Mainz, can go ahead, with construction set to start in the spring of 2014. This has today been confirmed by Siemens, the Linde Group, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and Stadtwerke Mainz at a joint meeting in Mainz which saw the appropriate agreements concluded.
- 10.12.2013 / Trade News /Capture Power welcomes FEED contract award
Capture Power Limited, the consortium of Alstom, Drax and BOC, today welcomed the UK Government’s announcement that it has been awarded a Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) contract for its planned, state-of-the-art carbon capture and storage (CCS) demonstration project – the White Rose CCS Project.
- 25.11.2013 / Trade News /Linde enables zero refrigeration emissions for Marks & Spencer and Starbucks store deliveries
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it is running the first fleet of six eco-friendly FROSTCRUISE® vehicles in Europe, via its subsidiary supply chain company, Gist, for daily delivery routes to Marks & Spencer and Starbucks retail stores.
- 21.11.2013 / Trade News /LNG to be available in Hamburg and Bremerhaven by 2015: Bomin Linde LNG starts the implementation process for both terminals
- After finalizing project preparations, Bomin Linde LNG has now decided to initiate the implementation process for both facilities in Hamburg and Bremerhaven. Subject to approval from the authorities, Germany’s first LNG bunkering terminals will be operational in 2015.
- 20.11.2013 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare at MEDICA: Launch of LIV® IQ cylinder sets a benchmark for mobile oxygen therapy
- Today Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, presents LIV® IQ, the intelligent generation of oxygen cylinders with integrated pressure regulators, to a broad audience of healthcare professionals at the MEDICA in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- 29.10.2013 / Corporate News /January to September 2013: Linde gives a steady business performance
In the third quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group continued to give a relatively steady business performance, achieving significant growth in Group revenue and Group operating profit in the nine months ended 30 September 2013.
- 30.09.2013 / Corporate News /Leading industrial companies agree on an action plan for the construction of a hydrogen refuelling network in Germany
The six partners in the "H2 Mobility" initiative - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and Total – have set up upon a specific action plan for the construction of a nationwide hydrogen refuelling network for fuel cell-powered electric vehicles.
- 27.09.2013 / Corporate News /Dr Wolfgang Büchele to become new CEO of Linde AG
The Supervisory Board of Linde AG, in its meeting today, has appointed Dr Wolfgang Büchele (54) as member of the Executive Board effective 1 May 2014 and designated CEO.
- 25.09.2013 / Corporate News /Linde raises the bar for hydrogen transport efficiency
- Technology company The Linde Group has developed a new storage technology that will enable a much more efficient transport of larger amounts of hydrogen.